Student Stipend Program
The IFSA offers a limited number of stipends (total mount of 400 USD) to assist young scientists presenting paper at the SCIS and ISIS 2004, September 21-24, 2004, at Keio University, Japan.
The deadline for stipend application: June 30.
To apply for the stipends, please email the stipend application form to Prof. Hiroaki Kikuchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "SCIS Stipends Application".
Rules approved by IFSA:
- "Young scientist" means full-time undergraduate, graduate, or PhD candidates.
- Students of conference organizers and program committee member are not allowed to apply.
- The young scientists have to prove their status by presenting confirmation letters from deans, department head, etc it at the conference registration desk.
- The amount of stipend is decided by the program committee based on the estimated travel fee specified in the application form.
Stipend Application Form
- Mailing Address:
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- University/Institute Name:
- Degree Sought:
- Expected Graduation Date:
- Estimated Travel Fee:
- Paper Title:
- Paper No:
- Other authors: