- [Coffee Break]
- Every day - "Forum" on the 7th floor of the House of Creation and Imagination (HCI) - 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Morning and afternoon refreshments hot/cold coffee, oolong tea, mineral water, fruit juice and snacks will be served during the coffee break.
- Note: Forum is open for all conference attendees from 9 to 17. In Forum, some internet hook ups are available for connecting your laptop PCs to the internet. Wireless access to the internet is also available in this area.
- [Welcome Reception]
- Tuesday, September 21 - Faculty Club in Raiosha in Hiyoshi Campus of Keio University - 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- A Welcome Reception will be organized for all conference attendees and accompanying guests and then refreshments will be served. Each participant is kindly invited to take part in this reception.
- Wednesday, September 22 - Niko-shokudo in Hiyoshi Campus of Keio University - 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- For all conference attendees, plan on attending the Banquet. Refreshments will accentuate Japanese cuisine, and Keio Cheering Group will demonstrate the Japanese traditional cheering and songs. Extra banquet tickets may be ordered when registering in advance, or they may be purchased at the Conference Reception.
Access map for social event