Camera Ready Paper Submission Instructions
A camera ready paper of each accepted paper to SCIS/ISIS 2004 should be submitted by the deadline of July 31st, 2004.
The paper submitted after the deadline will not be published in the proceedings of SCIS/ISIS 2004.
- A paper should be A4 sized (210mm x 295mm or 8.5inch x
11.5inch) in two columns with top and bottom margin 25mm
(1inch), left and right margin 14mm (0.6 inch), column width
88mm (3.45 inch), and inter-column gap 5mm (0.2 inch).
- The pages must not be numbered.
- Paper title is centered. Recommended size of the title is around 24pt.
- Center author information beneath the title and print in 12-
point, non-boldface type.
- The normal text of the paper must
be in 10pt.
Detailed instructions are found in the sample paper (from here)
All papers must be submitted in PDF files. Authors themselves are responsible for converting their files into PDF; they must not request the conversion to the program committee. Please note that only PDF file is accepted for submission.
Papers in other formats, e.g., MS-WORD, TEX SOURCE FILE, are not accepted.
Paper Length and PDF File Size
- Papers should not exceed 6 pages. For accepted papers of excessive pages, additional page charge must be paid.
- The size of PDF file of the paper should not exceed 1.5MB.
For PDF files of excessive size, additional page charge must also be paid.
Usable Fonts in PDF file
- For making the PDF file can be properly displayed in all over the world, please use the following fonts (Base 14 fonts) in the PDF file.
Courier, Courier-Bold, Courier-Oblique, Courier-BoldOblique,
Helvetica, Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica-Oblique,
Helvetica-BoldOblique, Times-Roman, Times-Bold,
Times-Italic, Times-BoldItalic, Symbol, ZapfDingbats
- If you would like to use other fonts that are not included in the above list, please embed the fonts within the PDF file. You can find the method for embed fonts within PDFs by searching the world wide web with the keywords such as "
You can check if the font setting of your PDF file is OK by just sending your PDF file to the following website.
Where to Send Papers
All camera ready papers, including regular sessions, organized sessions, and invited sessions, should be uploaded via https://scis.wizard.co.jp/index_final.html
After uploading the camera ready paper, you can not upload again via the above website. If you want to cancel the uploading, please visit
Authors of Regular Sessions
You have received an e-mail that describes how to submit a final paper from email@example.com, around at 11pm (JST) on Tue, 13 Jul 2004. In this e-mail, you will find a paper ID and password for uploading PDF file of your paper. If the paper ID is indicated as "NO=XXXXXX" in the e-mail, please correct it to "NO-XXXXXX". (XXXXXX is 6-digits paper number.) We would like to apologize for any problem caused by this mistake.
Authors of Organized Sessions
Please visit https://scis.wizard.co.jp/index_organized.html and get your password using your ID number.
It is necessary to submit your paper.
Questions should be emailed to
Last Modified by HS on July. 14, 2004, c 2004 SOFT