Each paper submitted to regular sessions was reviewed by at least two reviewers. Reviewers were asked to select papers which have excellent contents. The following 6 papers were nominated for the awards, which were recommended by reviewers.
- Cascaded Intelligent Controller for Queue Management on Packet Switched Networks
- Tapio Frantti
- New Fuzzy Modeling of Nonlinear Dynamic System Using the Relevance Vector Machine
- Jongcheol Kim, Taewon Kim and Yasuo Suga
- Neuroadaptive Combined Lateral and Longitudinal Control of Vehicles for IVHS
- Sisil Kumarawadu, Tsu-Tian Lee
- Extraction of Developmentally Important Genes from Microarray Data
- Dong-Soo Kahng, Tae Woo Ryu, A Reum Han, Hyun S. Moon, Kwang H. Lee, Doheon Lee
- A Competitive Learning Algorithm with Controlling Maximuam Distortion
- Takeshi Miura, Kentaro Sano, Kenichi Suzuki, Tadao Nakamura
- Taxonomy of Atomic Actions for Home-Service Robots
- Hyunseok Kim, Yuchul Jung, Yong K. Hwang
These 6 papers were reviewed by the Steering Committee members again and
the best paper award and the best student paper award were chosen.